YOU GUYS!!!! I cannot believe I have 25,000 Facebook likes on my author page! Holy cow! Before I get to that, there are a few updates I need to give you.
1. I’ve gotten a bunch of messages regarding the 4th book in the Playing With Fire series, Closer to the Edge. As you might have noticed, it did not come out in May like it was originally supposed to. One of the downsides of being an author is having entirely too many ideas swimming around in your brain. As I was writing Closer to the Edge a few months ago, I had a dream about Burned. It hit me so hard that I HAD to put Closer to the Edge aside for the time being. Since C2tE is the final book in this series, I want it to be amazing. I want to end the series as perfectly as I can for all of you. I felt like I was forcing myself to continue writing this story and that is NOT a good way to write. I need to write what I feel and what I’m passionate about and for the time being, that was Burned. Don’t worry, I’m going to be getting back to C2tE VERY soon! You will definitely have this final book in the series by the end of the year. To tide you over, you can check out the Closer to the Edge Pinterest page
2. I don’t know if you saw on Facebook and Twitter last week, but I surprised a book club by showing up at their meeting instead of Skyping them like I was supposed to You can check out the video of the entire thing here:
3. I wrote a special, deleted scene for Burned. Did you guys read it yet?! If not, you can find it here: Burned Deleted Scene
4. The third and final book in the Fool Me Once series comes out on July 15th!! Are you guys ready for Shame on Him?! Make sure to join the Facebook Release Day Party and pre-order your copy: Pre-Order from Amazon
5. Want to come see me at a signing this year?! Check out where I’ll be through the end of 2014:
Okay, on to the 25,000 Likes Celebration!! I’m doing a massive signed paperback giveaway. One person will win every single book I’ve written. Sheesh, I’ve been busy, that’s a lot of books! To enter, go to the rafflecopter at the bottom of the page. GOOD LUCK and thank you guys so much for all your support!